Caitlin & Nick | The Ranch Country Club Wedding

January 3, 2018

It’s no secret that Caitlin is strikingly beautiful. Everything from her classic blonde hair to her contagious smile makes you want to be around her. Her kind heart and loving personality was ever present. Nick is fun-loving and energetic. Very rarely is he without a smile on his face; especially when his pup Leroy is around! I’m not sure who enjoyed taking photographs more – Nick or Leroy! Between goofing around with each other and playing with Leroy the men’s side was really enjoying the day. It would be hard not to appreciate the camaraderie amongst this group of guys.

Their wedding day was gorgeous! Not a cloud in the sky! The details were in place, the guests were seated and here comes Leroy excited as ever to be a part of the festivities. Much to Nick’s pleasure, Caitlin followed soon after. Dressed in a stunning custom made gown, she approached her handsome groom who, once again, lit up with a huge smile. They exchanged handwritten vows in front of family and friends. For as beautiful as the ceremony was, the reception was everything and more.

This was definitely a group made for a good time! In fact, Nick’s brother shared one of his favorite things about him. His love for fajitas. So much so that #nicksfajitas started treading for the wedding! As the night wound down one thing was for sure. These two would be surrounded by love, laughter and happiness for a very long time to come. Weare so very happy to have been a part of Caitlin and Nick’s special day!

Vendors

Venue: The Ranch Country Club

Dress: Emma & Grace

Planner: Kayla Fear

Florist: The Flower House & A Design Resource

Rentals: Event Rents &  Max & Livie

Hair & Makeup: Kylie Horras

Bridesmaid Dresses: Bella Bridesmaids

Tux: Nordstroms

DJ: DTP Events

The Ranch Country Club Wedding

1. Cheryl

January 3rd, 2018 at 10:07 pm

Such beautiful photos. Amazing. Love…love.

2. Jennifer

January 5th, 2018 at 10:41 am

You did such a beautiful job capturing their wedding! Their reception looked like a ton of fun

3. Lindsay

January 5th, 2018 at 10:53 am

Absolutely GORGEOUS wedding photography! You captured so many big and small moments and so much joy! Beautiful work and a beautiful couple!

4. Jennifer M Outlaw

January 5th, 2018 at 11:46 am

So not only are they a gorgeous couple but they are super fun! It looks like this wedding was a blast to be a part of. I love how you captured all of the reception details. The Ranch Country Club is definitely a beautiful venue.

5. Dijana

January 5th, 2018 at 11:50 am

you did such a good job on those images. I can’t even pick my favorite as they are all amazing. Especially sunset ones, of course 😉 Beautiful!

6. Janea

January 5th, 2018 at 11:52 am

Wow! I love the moody tones and your creative captures. And her dress is everything!! The Ranch Country Club was the perfect location for their gorgeous wedding. Beautiful work!

7. Joshua Jones

January 5th, 2018 at 12:04 pm

Gorgeous wedding shots! It is such beautiful wedding. I love every moment you captured from this wedding. I totally dig this venue and the way it was decorated for the wedding reception. Love it!

8. Laura P

January 5th, 2018 at 12:37 pm

I haven’t been the the Ranch Country Club in so long. I didn’t realize it was still doing weddings. Wow, the bride was seriously sexy. I wonder what designer she selected at Emma & Grace? But the big seller on this wedding was the couples golden doodle – OMG – adorbs!

9. Ali Brannan

January 5th, 2018 at 2:21 pm

It was actually a custom designed dress by the owner 🙂 It was perfect for her.

10. Brina

January 5th, 2018 at 1:56 pm

What a gorgeous wedding! I love the ranch country club. Well done!

11. Jennifer Beckton

January 5th, 2018 at 2:12 pm

Wow. This looks like it was such a fun wedding to be a part of. The Ranch Country Club looks like such a beautiful place to host a reception. Everyone their looks like they partied hard and enjoyed the wedding. You did such a great job capturing every moment. I especially love the sunset pictures.

12. Nichole Meredith

January 5th, 2018 at 2:59 pm

This wedding at the ranch country club has quickly become a favorite of mine! I am obsessed with her two piece wedding dress! You captured their day absolutely perfectly!

13. Melissa

January 5th, 2018 at 4:31 pm

Woah! Is her dress a two piece?!?! It is beautiful. Every part about it is gorgeous. They are so lucky to have you as their wedding photographer. Well done!

14. Alyssa Bouma

January 5th, 2018 at 7:20 pm

I’m OBSESSED with this wedding. oh my goodness. And I cannot get over how well you captured their most candid and emotional moments! I also love that their personalities really come out in these photos. beautiful work!

15. savannah chandler

January 5th, 2018 at 8:30 pm

I grew up on the Ranch Country Club swim team! I haven’t been back there in quite a while, it looks like a lovely place to host a wedding. You are so talented, Ali & Garrett – your photos have so much genuine emotion. Lovely work.

16. Hilary

January 5th, 2018 at 10:12 pm

Yes what a timeless bride she is. I love that they included their puppy, but at least makes for a real personal touch. Those sunset pictures were perfection!

17. Twinspirational

January 5th, 2018 at 10:19 pm

Wow you did an amazing job capturing all of the details and the wedding party. We loved the shot of the couple facing the sunset.

18. Ashley Marie

January 5th, 2018 at 10:48 pm

These photos. WOW you are so talented! I adore the one of her and her dog. What a special day for them! and Nick’s reaction to his bride is priceless!

19. Laura

January 5th, 2018 at 11:43 pm

You did an incredible job capturing this wedding day! I am dying over the brides dress and the photo of her mom admiring her during the getting ready portion of the day. Gorgeous!!!

20. Elizabeth

January 6th, 2018 at 7:06 am

WOW! I’m just blown away by your talent. I love this brides wedding gown. And the floral details alone had me dropping my jaw. What an epic wedding that you’ve photographed with such care. Gorgeous work.

21. Jamie

January 6th, 2018 at 9:11 am

You captured so much joy!!!! I love everything about this country club wedding, but especially all the emotion you preserved… the mother, the groomsmen, the bride!!! wow, just wow! What a truly beautiful day <3

22. Lynn Marie

January 6th, 2018 at 5:04 pm

These are stunning!! I felt like I was looking at a spread in a wedding magazine. Wow! Her dress! Holy smokes! Gorgeous wedding and gorgeous couple. Love the colors and tones of the entire day. Just splendid!

23. Teri

January 6th, 2018 at 7:08 pm

OH my gosh, they really tossed the groom high up in the air!! What a stunning & sophisticatedly sexy bride – her gown is amazing! Beautiful images!

24. Sarah F

January 6th, 2018 at 7:45 pm

oh wow! The sunset portraits of them kissing during the golden hour are perfection! I bet the bride was just smitten with these images. You did such a great job!

25. Emely

January 7th, 2018 at 10:48 am

What a beautiful wedding at the Ranch Country Club! You’ve captured so many amazing funny and happy moments. My favorite is the dog ring bearer 😉